- There will be long days and nights at this desk. I’m already onto my second To Do List. My favourite time of day at my desk is early morning. Especially in summer because the morning sun shines directly onto a bright wall just outside the window and reflects the most amazing light into my room.
- There’s a posh wedding to attend. I get to wear a posh frock and have posh hair. And heels. I’m so looking forward to blinging up!
- The crochet output will be on steroids as I prepare for some Big Things in autumn. I’m trying to stay calm each time I look at my planner. It’s making me a little anxious. When I think about it, the more I look at the planner the less I crochet so the problem to that drama seems crystal clear – less time looking and more time making.
- My summer holidays start soon. Yay! Better late than never and the wait will be worth it once we’re exploring Cambodia.
- Crocheting in Cambodia. We were checking the local weather online the other day and it was pointed out to me by my man that the good weather we’re expecting means less clothes to pack making more room for yarn in my bags. Bless.
- My man and I will clock up 15 years together. You can see why, with such concern for my productivity while on holidays he’s such a keeper!
Desk Calendar by Crayon Chick available here in the shop now!
Hello February. I’m so glad you’re here, I’ve got some lovely things planned for you.