“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen. “When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Through The Looking Glass, by Lewis Carroll
- I can’t possibly take the time off to steal away to an early matinee on a school day and see Alice in Wonderland, but I did and it was fabulous!
- That I wouldn’t have time to bake some banana muffins with the over-ripe bananas before heading out this morning.
- I didn’t think my local chinese grocer would have the pin cushion I’ve been looking for. They did!
- I’ll get my 2009 tax return in the post to the accountant today (there’s still time … just)
- That I’d find the exact shade of red cotton to make more crochet necklaces
- I’ll get a mountain of things made for my markets without procrastination or fluffing.