It’s 2 weeks today until Magnolia Square returns to Malvern Town Hall. And look, they’re my crochet necklaces on the front page, how exciting!
- finish a Kids With Crayons framed piece by dinner time – the artwork is done, I was nearly finished but I’ve changed my mind at the last minute about colour choices. It’s my artistic prerogative in full flight!
- avoid cooking. Take-away anyone? Thai?
- did you know that today is Pi Day? No, I didn’t either, but my friend assures me it’s to be celebrated by eating pie. I’d like to think I’m an aware sort of a girl, so if eat pie I must then eat pie I will!
- cut out pattern pieces and line them up for a major sewing session tomorrow.
- while all that fabric is out I’ll sort through them for some lovely colour combos for the next round of sewing. I love all those little bundles of fabric sitting around with a purpose.
- crochet while watching Le Tour de France.
- eat chocolate.