- a blessedly refreshing change in wind direction, bring it on you cooler southerlies, blow that nasty humidity back to Queensland where it came from!
- the anticipation of starting disc 1 of a brand new talking book by MC Beaton about one of my all time favourite private eyes, Agatha Raisin, and narrated by my all time favourite and fabulous Penelope Keith – hoorah, I looooove Penelope Keith!
- the serendipity of hearing from my beautiful interstate friend during my week of love as her name is Love!!! (Love you, Yolly xx)
- So You Think You Can Dance is on tonight. Don’t need to say anything more about that.
- the memory of yesterday’s fig tart for afternoon tea and sort of wishing I’d saved some (sigh)